Sweet crepe with Mango, Langka and Cinnamon filling
1/2 cup sifted flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp butter
1 cup sliced ripe jack fruit
1 cup sliced ripe mango
1/4th cup choconut
5 dashes cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon McCormick almond extract
2 tbsp rum (optional)
Butter for cooking
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THIS DISH:
Sift flour and salt, add the rest of crepe ingredients whisk well or until smooth. Then cover chill for 20 minutes.
In pan with butter place fruits, choconut and rum (note you may use ripe bananas too)
Cook until ingredients incorporate then set aside.
1. In a non stick pan about 6 to 7 inches in diameter use cotton to lace pan with
2. Then when hot, using 1/4th measuring cup scoop crepe mixture and carefully pour over hot pan. Moving pan around so the entire pan is covered in crepe.
3. Then when bubbling, use a tablespoon to scoop up the filling and place on half the crepe.
4. Cover over with the other half so it's like a half moon shape. Slide out into a dish and repeat next crepe.. It will improve as you continue!
5. Drizzle with choconut and fresh fruits or Choco syrup and garnish with herbs!
From my Kitchen to yours with love, Sabrina