Sabrina's Surf and Turf
3 kls. Lamb shoulder
2 kls. Prawns (butterflied and deveined)
1/4 c. Garlic
1/2 c. Olive oil
1 tsp. Rosemary,
Fresh basil about a palm full
Salt & Pepper
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THIS DISH:
1. Squeeze juice out of fresh pineapples onto lamb. This is key to guaranteed soft meat. Massage lamb with crushed garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large pan or paellera. On medium high heat, sear your lamb 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Let rest on a large serving platter. Set aside.
3. On the same pan, pour in wine. Cook your prawns in liquid for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until they all turn orange all over. Let rest beside lamb.
4. On a small saucepan, melt butter. Squeeze in lemon juice and drop your palm full of basil leaves. Transfer to a dipping bowl, side by side mint jelly.
5. Right before serving, garnish by placing on center of the dish a bunch of fresh-cut herbs. Place your dipping bowls of mint jelly and butter-basil sauce on top of the herbs.
From my Kitchen to yours with love, Sabrina