Asparagus with Jamon and Tomatoes
1 bundle of fresh asparagus
1/4 cup of jamon serrano, chopped into shreds
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, julienned
1 whole egg
salt and pepper to taste
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THIS DISH:
1. Wash your asparagus spears, chop off an inch to remove the tough ends. Julienne your jamon and sun dried tomatoes.
2. Place asparagus on a microwave-safe dish. Pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top to lightly coat spears.
3. Cook asparagus in microwave oven for 30 seconds. And take out of oven right away. Do not over cook it to keep it crunchy.
4. Crack an egg on top of the spears. Season lightly with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Baste asparagus and egg by spooning the liquid on top of the spears.
5. Throw dish back into the microwave oven and cook for 20 more seconds. Serve!
From my Kitchen to yours with love, Sabrina